The site is now fully cleared and demolished and has the benefit from hoardings to its perimeter and is offered with the benefit of the planning consent reference DC/2018/02240 (superseded by reference DC/2020/00524 which allows for a variation of condition 2, removal of conditions 3a, 6a, 7a and 13 and to allow changes to house types, addition of type D , site layout, landscaping and highways works) which provides full planning permission for the erection of 8 dwelling houses following the demolition of the former Blundell Arms Public House.
From plans provided, there are 4 three bedroom semi-detached dwellings, each providing circa 1,040 square feet as taken from the plans. Accessed from Everton Road & Clarence Road.
There are 3 four bedroom detached facing the Upper Aughton Road elevation , each with detached garages, in addition to another four bedroom detached with integral garage extending to 1,400 square feet.
Finally, accessed off Clarence Road, another four bedroom detached with dressing room and en-suite off the master bedroom and integral garage extending to 1,564 square feet.
A copy of the planning permission DC/2018/02240 and the subsequent planning planning reference DC/2020/0054 detailing the conditions being met & removed are available on request or can be viewed and downloaded via the Sefton MBC planning portal.
We understand ground investigations have been undertaken with no issues reported.
- Cleared and Security Boarded Site
- Full Planning Permission Granted for the Construction of 8 Dwelling Houses
- Four 3 Bedroom Semi Detached as Proposed, each approximately 1,040 sq ft GIA
- Two 4 Bedroom Detached, approximately 1,211 sq ft GIA
- One 4 Bedroom Detached with Integral Garage, approximately 1,400 sq ft GIA
- One 4 Bedroom Detached with Dressing Room and En Suite to Master Bedroom and Integral Garage, Approximately 1,564 sq Ft GIA
- Planning Reference DC/2018/02240 and DC/2020/00524 (variation and removal of various conditions)