25 Aughton Street comprises of a self-contained A5/fast food Takeway, which is newly and extensively fitted out. Full planning permission was received on the 9th December 2019 for the change of use to A5/fast food.
The unit is let by way of a 15 year lease dated 14 February 2020 to a franchisee of Dallas Chicken. There is no break in the lease.
Year 1 rental - £20,000
Year 2 rental - £21,000
Year 3 rental - £22,000
Year 4 rental - £23,000
Year 5 rental - £24,000
Years 6-15 fixed rental - £24,000 per annum exclusive
14 Park Road is licensed HMO property which comprises to the first floor of 4 en-suite bedrooms with wet room/showers and a separate kitchen and lounge.
The second floor has 5 en-suite bedrooms with wet room/showers and a separate kitchen. The kitchen to the second floor was constructed in 2019 and all the second floor bedrooms have a mini fridge.
A five year HMO licence was renewed in September 2019 and electrical certificates for all areas and hard wired upgraded fire alarm system, together with PAT testing and fire risk assessments are in place.
All beds and mattresses were replaced in 2019 and all rooms have a TV and individual electric heaters.
High speed broadband is boosted to all rooms.
From the entrance off 14 Park Road, stairs to the upper floors are provided as is access to the ground floor laundry room and the rear entrance.
We understand all 9 rooms are already let out for the next academic year (2020/21) for 48 weeks, all at £125 per week.
Gross income - £54,000 per annum.
Estimated total landlords costs £14,500. Further details available upon request.
Copies of the various tenancies and lease are available on request, in addition to the various certification mentioned above.
- Ground Floor - 25 Aughton Street - A5/fast food tenant. 15 year lease - no break
- 1 & 2 Upper Floors - 14 Park Road - 9 En Suite Bedroom HMO accommodation with 2 communal kitchens and laundry
- A5/Fast food tenant producing £20,000 per annum, rising to £24,000 per annum
- HMO - Let for 2020/21 academic year (48 weeks at £125 per room) - gross income £54,000 per annum
- Prominent location within Ormskirk town centre
- Well maintained property throughout