The subject property comprises of a ground floor hairdressing salon, which would be offered with vacant possession on completion, which benefits from plentiful onsite car parking.
Attached to the salon is a substantial semi-detached dwelling house, which comprises of front lounge with bay window, dining room and kitchen off, together with a yard area and outside WC.
The first floor provides a WC, bathroom and 5 bedrooms.
Off road parking is provided from the Walmer Road elevation in addition to which the side garden plot previously had planning consent (expired in 2015 ref S/2010/1599) for the construction of a single storey building for the purpose of an annexe for dependent relatives and could not be sold off separately. A copy of this expired consent is available on request.
Subject to the necessary consents, this may provide an opportunity for prospective purchasers to construct additional single storey accommodation on the property.
- Mixed use premises within established and high value residential location of Birkdale.
- Retail unit with parking.
- Semi-detached house with 5 bedrooms.
- Side garden plot off Walmer Road with expired planning consent for single storey building for annexe or similar.
- Offered with vacant possession on completion.
- Rare mixed use opportunity.
- Of interest to investors, owner/occupiers or developers.