The subject property has a central double door leading into the entrance corridor, with steps up to the right leading into the bar and dining area with stairs with stainless steel and glazed balustrade to the first floor.
Opposite this, there is a further open plan dining area with glazed elevation onto Bold Street with staircase leading to the first floor, fire exit to the side, storage and a disabled WC.
To the rear of the property on the ground floor is a substantial commercial kitchen with bottle/beer storage off.
The first floor comprises of a further seating area with door to ladies & gents WC facilities, in addition to various store type rooms.
Offered with vacant possession, this is a long established bar/restaurant/licensed premises property within Southport town centre and, offers an ideal opportunity for an owner/occupier operator or indeed investor for what is a well appointed and substantial and open plan licensed premises.
- Substantial bar and restaurant premises - offered with vacant possession.
- In excess of 3,500 square feet (GIA) over ground and first floors.
- Established position and restaurant/bar premises in Southport town centre.
- Significant open plan dining areas complete with downstairs disabled WC, kitchen and storage areas.
- First floor providing further seating area, storage, male & female WCs, showers, stores and former walk-in fridge.
- No VAT on purchase price.