The subject property benefits from substantial glazed frontage with stone fascia above leading to a open plan area with kitchen beyond and WC, together with office/store leading to the rear access door, which is ideal for loading purposes as we understand a right of access is provided through the rear car park of British Heart Foundation beyond.
The mezzanine overlooks the open plan area below and has further w.c. facility to the rear.
The previous use was that of café/A3 but the premises could be suitable for bar, takeaway, retail or A2/professional offices, subject to the necessary consents.
- Well Appointed Café/Restaurant, with Mezzanine Area Located to Southport Town Centre
- Scope for Alternative Uses Such as Bar, Takeaway or Retail or Professional Office (A2) Subject to Necessary Consents
- Formerly Traded as Mezzanine Cafe
- Excellent Glazed and Fascia Signage Potential
- Prominent Position to Lord Street