Please contact our office as normal to register interest. We are able to undertake property discussions and consultations by phone and email.
The subject property offers dual fronted retail unit with recessed central door with significant fascia signage above leading into open plan sales area with office, store room with shower room and WC off and further store/workshop beyond.
Externally, there is a parking area to the rear of the retail unit and in front of the two-storey workshop/store/ outbuilding, which would be included in the letting.
The lease would be drawn on internal repairing and insuring terms, the building insurance contribution being approximately £340 per annum. Please note, the rear workshop/store would be offered on repairing obligations whereby the tenant is responsible only to return it in the same condition as at the outset of the letting.
The subject property occupies a prominent position facing the busy retail thoroughfare of Eastbank Street which is an arterial road connecting through to Lord Street within Southport town centre.
Rent: £8,500 per annum exclusive.
The property is available by way of a new lease and subject to all other lease terms agreed, with preference for a minimum 3/5-year term, the Landlord would be willing to offer a rental concession in Years 1 and 2 to £7,500 per annum.
- Self-Contained Ground Floor Retail Area with Sales, Offices & Rear Store Room
- Separate Two-Storey Workshop/Store/Outbuilding
- Parking Available to The Rear of The Retail Unit
- Retail Unit Approximately 700 Sq Ft NIA
- Rear Outbuilding Approximately 600 Sq Ft Over Ground & First Floor
- Available by Way of a New Lease - Rental Concessions Available Subject to Lease Terms
- No VAT on Rental & Business Rates Exempt - Subject to Meeting the Necessary Criteria