The subject offices are approached by way of a communal entrance door leading into a spacious ground floor lobby with stairs to the first floor. The subject suite is situated to the front of the property overlooking Hoghton Street and essentially comprises of 4 primarily open plan and private office areas, linked by a central corridor.
The typical specification provides for uPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating, perimeter power and telecommunication points and suspended ceiling incorporating recessed louvers and primarily papered walls and carpet floor tile covering. The communal WC and kitchen facilities are situated off the first floor landing.
Please also note the letting would include 2 car parking spaces situated to the front, off Hoghton Street.
- Well appointed first floor offices
- Extending to approximately 970 square feet NIA plus 2 car parking spaces
- Situated in the heart of the professional, legal and medical business location of the town
- Accommodation comprising of 4 office areas with uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and perimeter telecommunications
- Available by way of a new lease
- Annual rental £9,250 per annum exclusive of all other outgoings