The fully let mixed use investment property comprises, internally, a ground floor opened up to provide a suite of self contained, open plan offices. There are separate services, kitchen and WC facilities. Throughout are surface mounted CAT2 lighting units and gas fired central heating.
Externally the whole ground floor property benefits from security roller shutters.
The upper floor accommodation provides 2 refurbished self-contained flats. 52a comprises of a reception hallway with lounge, kitchen and bathroom together with one bedroom. A further second bedroom is located on the second floor.
50a comprises of entrance hallway, dining/kitchen, bathroom, lounge and two bedrooms on the first floor, with a third bedroom on the second floor.
To the rear, the property has been extended at ground floor level providing two flat roofed extensions. The upper floors are accessed by way of a communal staircase from the gated rear yard.
The property is situated in a prominent position on Bridge Road in Litherland, a section of which continues on into Linacre Road A567. It is close to Crosby and the Port of Liverpool Container Terminal, approximately 2 miles north of Liverpool city centre.
- Existing tenants wholly unaffected by the investment sale
- Ground floor A2/office tenant paying £14,000 per annum
- 2no two/three bedroom properties to first and second floor producing annual rentals of £5,940 per annum and £5,820 per annum
- Total income from commercial and residential tenants approx. £25,760 per annum
- Prominent position to Bridge Street in Litherland, approximately 2 miles north of Liverpool City Centre