The subject property comprises of an extended semi-detached property which is arranged as an extended self-contained retail unit to the ground floor and separate first floor 1 bedroom flat with entrance on Shakespeare Street.
The ground floor provides a glazed shop front leading into a sales area with workroom, offices, storage, kitchen and WC beyond.
Access to the rear of the property, which comprises of a paved parking area with lawn area beyond, is from the side of the property.
Please note that the ground floor is currently occupied by way of a licence to occupy at a monthly rental of £625 per calendar month, i.e. £7,500 per annum.
The first floor, which is accessed by way of a dedicated entrance from Shakespeare Street, provides a kitchen, bedroom, lounge into bay at the front and a bathroom to the rear.
Historically, we understand this flat was achieving a rental of £450 per calendar month.
- Significantly extended self contained ground floor retail unit over approximately 980 sq ft NIA approximately.
- Ground Floor currently occupied by way of a licence to occupy at a rental of £7,500 per annum - Vacant possession available from 1st May 2020.
- One Bedroom Self Contained First Floor Flat
- First Floor Flat Offered with Vacant Possession. Estimated Rental £450 per calendar month
- Ideal Mixed Use Investment Opportunity