The land and buildings are the former campus of a vocational training college, which provides two linked office buildings, the main building being three storey with uPVC double glazed windows and aluminium pedestrian doors and ground floor roller shutter security. It also has a reception area, canteen and WC facilities and a variety of private office accommodation thereafter.
There is also the auditorium building, which is connected to the main office building via a two storey link block and also has a ground floor entrance, WC facilities and security roller shutter access. The auditorium also has a mezzanine, which has been refurbished to provide a boardroom facility, the auditorium being double height.
Subject to confirmation with the deeds we understand the Total Site area extends to approx. 1.1 acres and offers scope to extend & development further employment, or alternative uses, subject to the necessary consents.
- Former Vocational College Premises
- Approximately 8,700 sq ft of Office Accommodation
- Total Site Area 1.1 Acres
- Low Site Coverage - Scope for Additional Employment Development
- Improving Dock Road Location - Less than 2 miles from Liverpool City Centre