Architecturally impressive property with turret feature to the corner of the Lord Street and Bold Street elevation. It provides a substantial restaurant premises with bar and dining areas to the ground floor, benefiting from the windows and return frontage to Bold Street, commercial kitchen area, cellar/basement storage, circular stairs to the first floor which provide customer toilets and additional bar/dining area. The second floor is provided to a shell finish and there is a further store area to the third floor.
We are advised by our clients a number of works have been undertaken to the veranda and roof to an appropriate standard of workmanship. Further details upon request.
Accessed from Bold Street, there is also the potential to create a self-contained flat subject to the necessary
Offered with vacant possession, this is a famous and long established restaurant location within the town and offers a rare opportunity to lease without an ingoing premium.
- 50% Reduction on Rent for the First Six months- Subject to Terms Agreed and Strength of Covenant. £29,970 (in year 1) rising to £39,950.
- Long Established Restaurant Premises - Offered with Vacant Possession.
- Striking and Prominent Property with Turret Feature and Grade II Listed Veranda.
- Extending to over 5,000 Sq Ft (GIA) with Lord Street Entrance and Return Frontage to Bold Street.
- Includes potential to create a Separate/Self Contained Flat off Bold
Street subject to the necessary consents.
- Rental Concessions and Rent Free Periods considered for tenants wishing to carry out refurbishment works - subject to terms agreed and strength of covenant.