Architecturally impressive property with turret feature to the corner of the Lord Street and Bold Street elevation. It provides a substantial restaurant premises with bar and dining areas to the ground floor, benefiting from the windows and return frontage to Bold Street, commercial kitchen area, cellar/basement storage, circular stairs to the first floor which provide customer toilets and additional bar/dining area. The second floor is provided to a shell finish and there is a further store area to the third floor.
We are advised by our clients a number of works have been undertaken to the veranda and roof to an appropriate standard of workmanship. Further details upon request.
Accessed from Bold Street, there is also a self-contained flat and we believe the upper floors generally may be suitable for conversion or alternative uses subject to the necessary consents.
Offered with vacant possession, this is a famous and long established restaurant location within the town and offers a rare opportunity to purchase with vacant possession or, alternatively, lease without ingoing premium.
- Long Established Restaurant Premises - Offered with Vacant Possession either To Let or For Sale
- Striking and Prominent Property with Turret Feature and Grade II Listed Veranda
- Extending to over 5,000 Sq Ft (GIA) with Lord Street Entrance and Return Frontage to Bold Street
- Includes Separate/Self Contained Flat off Bold Street
- Scope for Upper Floor Conversion Subject to the Necessary Consents