Ground floor self-contained accommodation within a local parade of commercial units to Southport Town Centre. Formally and most recently used as a Barber Parlour the shop frontage is glazed and internally the premises are primarily open plan with WC and kitchenette to the rear.
A change of use has recently been approved for a Wine Bar (A4) with outdoor seating area. (see plan overleaf).
A copy of the approved consent is available upon request.
The property is available with the benefit of a new lease on terms to be agreed.
The unit offers an opportunity to trade from a main road position to the centre of Southport and is located to the southern end of Lord Street. The unit is also close to the Morrisons superstore and a short walk from the coastal promenade and attractions of Southport.
- Self contained retail unit located to Southport Town Centre
- High Street position to Lord Street
- New Lease available on terms to be agreed
- Would suit a variety of uses subject to necessary consents
- Rental Incentives Available