The former Fox & Goose is a substantial three storey vacant Pubic House extending to approximately 7,965 sq ft GIA.
Planning permission has been granted (reference DC/2019/01529) for the conversion to provide 8 self contained apartments.
Accommodation: From plans provided we understand the accommodation as proposed offers the following
approximate Gross Internal Areas:
Apartment 1 2 Bed 95 sq m
Apartment 2 2 Bed 75 sq m
Apartment 3 Studio 50 sq m
Apartment 4 2 Bed 95 sq m
Apartment 5 2 Bed 80 sq m
Apartment 6 1 Bed 52 sq m
Apartment 7 Studio 50 sq m
Apartment 8 Studio 40 sq m
The property is situated within the Promenade Conservation Area, with Cable Street being situated off Neville Street, which in turn connects the towns famous Victorian Boulevard on Lord Street, through to the Promenade, with the Kings Gardens and the Marine Lake beyond.
- Vacant Former Public House Within Southport Town Centre Close to Lord Street
- Planning Permission Granted for Conversion into 8 Residential Apartments (Ref: DC/2019/01529)
- 3 x Studio Apartments, 1 x One Bedroom and 4 x Two Bedroom Apartments
- Total Gross Internal Floor Area Approximately 740 sq m (7,965 sq ft) Over Ground, First and Second Floors
- Freehold Offers with Vacant Possession