The subject premises comprise restaurant/bar premises to the ground floor and basement levels within a terraced Victorian building. The accommodation is offered fully equipped with glazed doors to the front and provisions for signage over.
There are off street parking facilities to the front together with outdoor seating. Internally the accommodation is well presented offering open plan restaurant/bar area with kitchen and WC facilities. There are useful basement areas for storage or archiving purposes.
The subject property is located to Bath Street, just off the corner adjoining Nevill Street, to Southport town centre. Bath Street is traditionally the heart of Southport's B&B trade and is within easy walking distance to all town centre amenities including Lord Street shopping Boulevard and the Promenade.
- Fully Fitted Restaurant/Bar Premises
- Southport Town Centre Location
- Available with the Benefit of a New Lease
- Kitchen, WC, Basement and Parking Facilities
- Approx 61.31 sq m (659.69 sq ft) Net Internal Area
- Ancillary 43.51 sq m (468.16 sq ft) Basement