The property is a modern portal frame warehouse with part brick and part profile sheeting/cladding.
To the front elevation there is an electric shutter together with adjacent pedestrian door.
Externally the property benefits from a substantial yard/parking area immediately in front of the unit, as approximately indicated on the attached aerial image (boundaries subject to confirmation with the deeds)
Internally there is a reception area to the ground floor with WC's and stairs to the first floor.
The first floor comprises open plan offices with panoramic country views to the side, and suspended ceiling incorporating recessed lighting together with well-appointed meeting room and private offices.
Further stairs are provided into the workshop and storage area.
- Available from 26th April - Due to Relocation
- Modern End Terrace Warehouse
- Approx 574.53 sq m (6,117 sq ft) GIA including 1,705 sq ft of Open Plan First Floor Offices and 888 sq ft of Mezz Storage
- Substantial Yard/Parking Area
- Warehouse/Workshop with Electric Roller Shutter