The subject property provides a ground floor open plan lock up/kiosk unit situated to Tulketh Street in Southport Town Centre. Please note, there is no WC facility within this unit but there is access to shared first floor WC facilities within Marble Place Shopping Centre.
We understand the unit is arranged over ground floor and provides the following approximate area:
Ground Floor: 234 Sq Ft (48.8 Sq M).
Please note, floor plan provided is approximate, not to scale and provided for indicative purposes only.
Other opportunities within the scheme are available from 400 sq ft to 4,500 sq ft with the flexibility to work to occupier requirements. Please contact the joint agents for more information, layout plans and to discuss suitable unit options.
Southport is a popular seaside town 20 miles north of Liverpool with a catchment population of over 268,000. Marble Place Shopping Centre is situated on the prime pedestrianised pitch of Chapel Street, directly opposite Primark, and connected to Tulketh Street which fronts onto the entrance of Marks and Spencer and Go Outdoors.
The centre is fully enclosed and anchored by a large TK Maxx store, along with other national retailers including Three Store, Savers, Regis Hairdressers and Poundbakery.
- Ground Floor Retail Unit Situated to Tulketh Street
- Forms Part of Marble Place Shopping Centre to Southport Town Centre
- Unit Extends To Approximately 234 Sq Ft (Ground Floor)
- Suitable For A Variety Of Uses To Include Retail, Leisure & Food Etc Subject To All Usual Planning Permissions & Consents
- National Occupiers within the arcade include TK Maxx, Savers, Three, Pound Bakery and Regis Salons.
- Flexible Leases & Competitive Terms Considered