The subject property is a former engineering premises with enclosed yard surrounded by palisade fencing to the front leading into the concrete hard standing yard and gated area leading into the lean-to section of the property. This in turn provides access into the steel frame mono pitch interconnecting warehouse areas with discharge lamp lighting supplemented by translucent panels in the roof.
From the main warehouse areas, access is provided into a canteen and offices with WC accommodation off.
Also from the warehouse, a separate WC and canteen area is provided in addition to a steel mezzanine floor and additional storage above the aforementioned WC store and kitchen to the main warehouse.
The subject property can be located just off Seddon Place in the established Stanley Industrial Estate in Skelmersdale. Stanley Industrial Estate can in turn be found off Glenburn Road and Stanley Way and the location generally provides excellent access to the M58 and motorway network beyond.
- Approximately 4,500 sq ft including Mezzanine Floors GIA
- Portal Frame Warehouse Unit With Offices, Stores, Enclosed Yard And
- Offered With Vacant Possession
- No VAT On Purchase Or Rental
- Rare Opportunity, Ideal For Owner Occupiers/Pension Fund Investors Etc.