The subject unit provides a prominent ground floor corner retail area and is situated to a central position within the arcade. The unit benefits from rear fitting rooms/space for back office with a rear door which we understand leads onto a
loading/unloading bay accessed from Tulketh Street.
General specification of this unit provides painted and plastered walls with laminate floor coverings.
From plans provided, we understand the unit extends to approximately 1,882 Sq Ft.
Please note, there is no WC facility within this unit but there is access to shared first floor WC facilities within the arcade.
Southport is a popular seaside town 20 miles north of Liverpool with a catchment population of over 268,000. Marble Place Shopping Centre is situated on the prime pedestrianised pitch of Chapel Street, directly opposite Primark, and connected to Tulketh Street which fronts onto the entrance of Marks and Spencer and Go Outdoors.
The shopping centre is fully enclosed and anchored by a large TK Maxx store, along with other national retailers including Three Store, Savers, Regis Hairdressers and Poundbakery.
- Ground Floor Retail Unit
- Situated in Marble Place Shopping Centre to Southport Town Centre
- Unit Extends To Approximately 1,882 Sq Ft (Ground Floor)
- Suitable For A Variety Of Uses To Include Retail, Leisure & Food Etc Subject To All Usual Planning Permissions & Consents
- National Occupiers within the arcade include TK Maxx, Savers, Three, Pound Bakery & Regis Salons
- Flexible Leases & Competitive Terms Considered