The subject unit provides a ground floor open plan unit with a rear door providing access to a ground floor stock room and further storage/back office.
Internal stairs lead up into further retail space and offices with WC facility and kitchen area. We understand a rear door leads out onto the first-floor internal loading/unloading areas.
Other opportunities within the scheme are available from 400 sq ft to 4,500 sq ft with the flexibility to work to occupier requirements. Please contact the joint agents for more information, layout plans and to discuss suitable unit options.
Southport is a popular seaside town 20 miles north of Liverpool with a catchment population of over 268,000. Marble Place Shopping Centre is situated on the prime pedestrianised pitch of Chapel Street, directly opposite Primark, and connected to Tulketh Street which fronts onto the entrance of Marks and Spencer and Go Outdoors.
The centre is fully enclosed and anchored by a large TK Maxx store, along with other national retailers including Three Store, Savers, Regis Hairdressers and Poundbakery.
- Ground Floor Retail Unit with First Floor
- Situated in Marble Place Shopping Centre to Southport Town Centre
- Unit Extends To Approximately 1,863 Sq Ft (Ground Floor) & 1,336 Sq Ft (First Floor)
- Suitable For A Variety Of Uses To Include Retail, Leisure & Food Etc Subject To All Usual Planning Permissions & Consents
- National Occupiers within the arcade include TK Maxx, Savers, Three, Pound Bakery & Regis Salons
- Flexible Leases & Competitive Terms Considered