The subject property provides a ground floor open plan unit and is situated near the arcade's Tulketh Street entrance.
Please note, there is no WC facility within this unit but there is access to shared first floor WC facilities within the arcade.
We understand the unit is arranged over ground floor and provides the following approximate areas:
Ground Floor: 525 Sq Ft (48.8 Sq M)
Please note, floor plan provided is approximate, not to scale and provided for indicative purposes only.
The unit is available by way of an effectively full repairing and insuring lease on terms to be agreed. Please note flexible and competitive terms will be considered. Please contact the office for further details.
Southport is a popular seaside town 20 miles north of Liverpool with a catchment population of over 268,000. Marble Place Shopping Centre is situated on the prime pedestrianised pitch of Chapel Street, directly opposite Primark, and connected to Tulketh Street which fronts onto the entrance of Marks and Spencer and Go Outdoors.
The centre is fully enclosed and anchored by a large TK Maxx store, along with other national retailers including Three Store, Savers, Regis Hairdressers and Poundbakery.
- Ground Floor Retail Unit
- Situated in Marble Place Shopping Centre to Southport Town Centre
- Unit Extends To Approximately 525 Sq Ft (Ground Floor)
- Suitable For A Variety Of Uses To Include Retail, Leisure & Food Etc Subject To All Usual Planning Permissions & Consents
- National Occupiers within the arcade include TK Maxx, Savers, Three, Pound Bakery and Regis Salons.
- Flexible Leases & Competitive Terms Considered