Fitton Estates have been recently appointed to market Marble Place Shopping Centre in Southport Town Centre and are looking to attract a number of independent and local operators into the shopping arcade.
Various retail, food, leisure and alternative uses will be considered, subject to any required planning consents & permissions.
The arcade now provides opportunities for independent operators to secure deals on flexible leases and competitive terms, whilst trading within a high footfall location amongst an array of national retailers including TK Maxx, Pound Bakery, Savers and Three Store.
Marble Place is situated in the heart of Southport town centre on the prime pedestrianised pitch of Chapel Street, directly opposite Primark. The scheme also benefits from further entrance to Tulketh Street which fronts onto Marks and Spencer and Go Outdoors. Other strong nearby retail offers within the town include WH Smith, Costa Coffee, Primark, Sports Direct and Boots.
Southport is a popular seaside town approx. 20 miles north of Liverpool and 42 miles north west of Manchester. Southport Railway Station is situated a short distance away from the shopping centre and there are a number of car parks within close proximity including the NCP car parks on Tulketh Street and London Street.
Opportunities within the arcade are available from 400 Sq Ft to 4,500 Sq Ft with the flexibility to work to occupier requirements. Please contact the joint agents for more information, layout plans and to discuss suitable unit options.
- Various Retail Units Situated to Marble Place Shopping Centre, Southport
- To Let - Flexible & Competitive Terms Will Be Considered
- Enclosed Shopping Centre in Pedestrianised Town Centre Location
- Suitable For A Variety Of Uses To Include Retail, Leisure, Medical & Food Etc Subject To All Usual Planning Permissions & Consents
- National Occupiers Within Arcade Include TK Maxx, Savers, Three Store, Pound Bakery & Regis Salons
- Availability From 400 Sq Ft to 4,500 Sq Ft (approx)