Formerly a kitchen showroom, the property is now offered with vacant possession and to a shell finish ready for the ingoing tenant's fit-out and could be suitable for alternative high street uses subject to all the necessary consents.
Change of use from retail shop (A1) to Food and drink establishment (A3) and drinking establishment (A4) was granted in March 2020, with conditions.
The subject property occupies a prominent corner position within Birkdale village next door to Costa Coffee and Birkdale train station within the popular and affluent Birkdale Village location. Birkdale is situated approximately 1.7 miles from Southport town centre comprising of specialist local retailers, restaurants, in addition to national retailers and coffee shop operators.
- Ground Floor Retail Premises
- Change of Use from Retail Shop (A1) To Food & Drink Establishment (A3) & Drinking Establishment (A4) Use Granted March 2020
- Former Kitchen Showroom Offered to a Shell Finish Ready for any Ingoing Tenant's Fit-Out
- Available by Way of An Assignment or New Lease on Terms to be Agreed
- Approximately 774 Square Feet
- Rare Opportunity to Lease Within a Prominent Position to Birkdale Village