We understand originally constructed in the mid 1950s as the former District Bank/National Westminster Bank with later extensions, the imposing property provides a variety of open plan and private offices, constructed over ground, first and second floors.
Typical internal specification is plastered and painted walls, carpet or vinyl floor coverings, gas central heating and predominantly modern replacement windows.
Externally, bollarded parking areas are provided in front of both the Waterloo Road and Lynton Road elevations, in addition to which there is a separate vehicle access off Lynton Road with detached brick built garage and landscaped area beyond.
There is also a detached substation off Lynton Road which will be subject to typical wayleave agreements for access for the utility provider.
Although currently configured as offices, given the building's size, prominence, location and plentiful onsite car parking, subject to the necessary consents the property may also be suitable for alternative commercial uses such as medical, children's nursery, restaurant, etc, or alternatively conversion/redevelopment for residential purposes, again subject to the necessary consents.
82 Waterloo Road is a prominent and imposing property situated to the juncture of Waterloo Road (A565) and Lynton Road opposite the shops, bars and restaurants in Hillside and close to Hillside train station.
Hillside is an affluent and established residential location adjacent to Birkdale with Southport town centre only 2.7 miles away and home to both Royal Birkdale and Hillside golf clubs.
- Former Bank/Office Premises Extending to Circa 3,200 Sq Ft Square Feet NIA
- Prominent Corner Position to Waterloo Road (the A565) and Lynton Road
- Plentiful Onsite Car Parking
- Opposite Hillside Shops and Close to Hillside Train Station
- Scope for Alternative Uses (Such as Medical, Business Centre, Children's Nursery, Restaurant, Leisure) or Redevelopment - subject to all the necessary consents
- Total Site Area Approximately 0.35 Acres - Subject to Confirmation with the Deeds