The site comprises of a substantial two storey brick built warehouse structure with a cleared site to the rear, which has been granted outline planning consent for the construction of 15 dwellings (planning reference A/18/85217/OUT).
The dwellings as proposed comprise of 6 terraced houses, 8 semi-detached and 1 detached.
Access to the site is proposed using the existing vehicular access point of Manchester Road and the vendor has provided a flood risk assessment as part of his outline consent, a copy of which is available on request.
A bat survey has also been undertaken as part of the ecology issues of the planning application and, again, this is available on request and may need updating before any construction commences on site.
A copy of the existing outline consent is available on request and the vendors would consider both unconditional and planning conditional offers for the site, on their individual merits.
Subject to confirmation with the Deeds and from plans provided we understand the total site area is approximately 0.93 acres (3,765 sqm).
We are verbally advised that the site is held freehold and free from any onerous covenants or restrictive easements - pending written verification.
- Outline Planning Consent Granted Reference A/18/85217/OUT
- Proposed Dwellings 6 Terrace Houses, 8 Semi Detached Houses and 1 Detached House
- Approximately 0.93 Acres - Subject to Confirmation with the Deeds
- Established Primarily in a Residential Location Close to Wigan Town Centre
- No VAT on Purchase Price
- Unconditional or Planning Conditional Offers Invited