Please contact our office as normal to register interest. We are able to undertake property discussions and consultations by phone and email.
The subject property comprises 10 - 12 Park Road, Ormskirk, Lancashire. The scheme was developed in 2007 providing 11 high quality purpose built self-contained apartments originally designed for the private let or resale market. The building was constructed to a high standard with concrete floors and detailed fenestration with similar attention paid to the internal finishes and presentation. Currently the property undoubtedly provides for some of the best student accommodation in the town.
The development comprises 9x 2 bedroom and 2x 1 bedroom apartments together with a private car park providing 9 spaces and 2 single garage units.
Demand for the accommodation is high. The gross income for the 2019/20 academic year is understood to be circa £126,920.
A full breakdown is available on application together with approximate management and maintenance costs.
We are advised the anticipated gross income for the 2020/2021 academic year is understood to be circa £138,900.
GUIDE PRICE: £1,595,000 STC
2019/20 Gross Income: c. £126,920 (7.96%)
2020/21 Anticipated Gross Income: c. £138,900 (8.71%)
The property is situated to the A570 at Park Road, at which point it circumnavigates the western perimeter of Ormskirk's pedestrianized town centre area. The A570 extends southeast, passing Edge Hill University Campus, linking directly to junction 3 of the M58 some 3.5 miles away. The A570 extends to the northwest to the coastal resort of Southport, Merseyside and furthermore connects to the A59, which leads south to Liverpool, circa 12 miles away.
The subject property is well positioned for the amenities of Ormskirk town centre, all within walking distance, together with the university campus, which is within 1 mile.
- Modern Town Centre Residential/Student Accommodation Investment Property
- 11x Self Contained Apartments (9x2 bed, 2x1 bed) Let as Student Accommodation
- Gross Income Approximately £126,920 per annum (2019/20)
- Located to Ormskirk Town Centre and within 1 Mile of Edge Hill University Campus
- 9x Private Parking Spaces and 2x Garages
- Well Presented Internals and Communal Areas
- Anticipated Gross Income for 2020/21 c. £138,900
- Please Contact Our Office as Normal to Register Interest. We Are Able to Undertake Property Discussions & Consultations by Phone & Email.