Formerly a retail unit with gable advertising to Mill Lane elevation, the ground floor of the property has been most recently utilised as self-contained offices and stores with enclosed yard to Mill Lane and plentiful off road parking accessed from Segars Lane.
The first floor has a separate rear entrance and side lawned area and provides 4 bedrooms with lounge, bathroom, kitchen and store.
We understand historically the first floor was utilised as 5 bedsits, each with separate sub-meters offer the main 3-phase electricity supply. Please note, to reinstate this would require the necessary consents.
The property also has one gas utility connection, but two separate gas fired central heating boilers serving both the ground and first floors.
The property will be of interest to owner occupiers or investors who could refurbish and let out all or part.
The property is found to a prominent roadside position to Mill Lane and Segars Lane, close to the amenities of Ainsdale Village, only a short distance away on Station Road.
Ainsdale is situated approximately 3 miles south of Southport town centre.
- Ground floor retail/offices of approximately 1,500 square feet with off road parking.
- Separately accessed first floor 4 bedroom accommodation.
- Prominent corner position to the juncture of Segars Lane and Mill Lane, close to Ainsdale Village.
- Offered with vacant possession on completion.
- No VAT on purchase price.