Originally constructed as a British Telecom Depot, the property offers a central block of two-storey offices with single storey warehouse and stores constructed to either side.
Access is provided off Crowland Street and leads into a large yard area with store units to its southern perimeter/Fine Jane's Brook boundary.
The existing accommodation, perhaps with the exception of the larger warehouse, requires work of repair and modernisation, whilst also offering scope for the construction of new employment units, subject to PP to the perimeter of the site.
The client has prepared and indicative sketch plan, which is available on request.
- Freehold and offered with vacant possession on completion.
- Former British Telecom Depot with warehouses, two-storey offices, store and yard.
- Scope for refurbishment of existing units and construction of new units (subject to PP).
- Approximately 1.18 acres (subject to confirmation with the Deeds) and approximately 16,800 square feet GIA in total - as existing.
- Rare freehold opportunity within Southport's primary employment location.