The architecturally impressive property provides two self-contained retail units to the ground floor as shown on the enclosed plan below.
509 - 511 Lord Street provides a mid terrace unit providing pedestrian doors leading into an open plan retail area to the ground floor with WC facility to the rear. From plans provided, we understand the unit extends to approximately 877 Sq Ft GIA.
513 - 515 Lord Street provides a corner retail unit with return frontage and glazed elevations to Lord Street & Bold Street. The unit extends to approx. 904 Sq Ft GIA and provides an open plan retail area with WC facilities at the rear.
Both units provided to a shell specification and are available to let by way of a minimum term of three years and are available either as a whole or individually.
Please note new period style shop fronts are also installed.
- 2 prime retail units situated to prime location of Lord Street, Southport.
- Both retail units to incorporate new period style shop front.
- 509 - 511 Lord Street extends to approx. 877 Sq Ft Gross
- 513 - 515 Lord Street extends to approx. 904 Sq Ft Gross
- Units available individually or combined
- Self-contained & provided to a shell finish with W.C facility ready for ingoing tenant's fit-out