The property comprises of the end terrace of a modern portal frame warehouse which has the benefit of a steel mezzanine floor, which provides an office area, kitchen and additional storage in addition to fire exit backing onto the canal path of the Leeds/Liverpool Canal.
Typical specification includes a roller shutter door with adjacent pedestrian door, painted solid floors, discharge lamp lighting supplemented by translucent panels within the roof coverings, ground floor WC and 3-phase power connection.
Please note the properties benefit from a B8/Warehouse use consent but we understand alternative employment uses could also be considered on their individual merits.
The properties do have restricted hours of use from 7.30am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday and 7.30am to 12.00pm on Saturdays.
- Modern Portal Frame Warehouse With Mezzanine Providing Offices and Kitchen
- Approximately 2,275 Sq Ft Ground floor and Mezzanine of 725 Sq Ft (total approximately 3,000 Sq Ft) GIA
- Electric Roller Shutter To Front Elevation With Pedestrian Door Adjacent
- Available By Way Of A New Lease From The End Of July - Minimum Term Of 3 Years - References And Deposits Would Be Required
- Attractive Semi Rural Position Just Outside The Established Burscough Industrial Estate