Planning permission has been granted, reference DC2018/01105 for the erection of 9 detached houses with associated works. The approval notice is dated 17th May, copies of this and the approved drawings are available on request.
The 9 detached properties as approved sit on a 1.5 acre site and offer an attractive, low density scheme, all with generous garden plots. The 4 bedroom family homes as proposed are to provide a total Gross Internal Areas of approximately 16,636 square feet GIA in total.
Vehicle access would be via Wheatstone Lane, which also serves the adjacent Bellway site. A new pedestrian access is provided which would lead onto Hoggs Hill Lane. Each property as approved would provide 2 off street car parking spaces.
The proposed materials to be employed are a combination of colour through render brick horizontal timber louvres and anthracite grey windows and door frames, all to a modern contemporary design, some properties with inglenook areas to side elevations.
- Planning Permission Granted for 9 Detached Dwellings - Planning Reference DC/2008/01105
- Attractive, Low Density Scheme with Generous Plots
- Total Site Area of Approximately 1.15 Acres (0.46 hectares) - Subject to Confirmation with the Deeds
- Approved Properties are for Large 4 Bedroom Detached Family Homes - Total GIA Approximately 1,545.4 sq m (approximately 16,636 sq ft)
- Close to All Formby Amenities and Attractive Position on the Edge of the Greenbelt