Formerly a farm set back off Southport Road Scarisbrick, Almond Villa comprises of a large area of land (approximately 9.1 acres - subject to confirmation with the deeds) with a detached bungalow of approximately 980 sq ft or thereabouts in addition to a variety of brick outbuildings, metal stores and timber sheds the majority of which are in poor repair, all found within a small built up area, accessed off the track from Southport Road. Surrounding the buildings are substantial areas of land and partial woodland to its perimeter. Please note we understand that the single storey steel portal frame unit will not form part of the sale and will be removed prior to any sale completion.
The land and property are setback off Southport Road, Scarisbrick approximately 4.5 miles south of Southport and 5.5 miles north of Ormskirk.
- Land and Property, Scarisbrick
- Bungalow Requiring Works and Modernisation
- Various Outbuildings, Stores and Sheds
- Private Access Off Southport Road, Scarisbrick
- Greenbelt Land Approximately 9.1 Acres
- Offered with Vacant Possession