The property occupier of the former Hunters Builders Merchants and Bathroom Showroom which is currently being utilitised by a gym operator and associated occupiers.
We understand the existing tenant occupies by way of a lease expiring in January 2020 and are in principle willing to extend this by a further twelve months post lease expiry, such agreement to be drawn outside the landlord and tenant security of tenure provisions. Further details are available on request.
Subject to confirmation with the deeds we believe the total site area is approximately 0.64 acres.
The site is located on the edge of Ormskirk town centre and is within easy walking distance of local amenities and transport facilities.
Moorgate links Park Road and Bridge Street, the subject site being located in the middle one way section connecting onto Park Road and the one way system around Ormskirk town centre.
- Development Opportunity Close to Ormskirk Town Centre
- Plans Prepared for 21 No. Two and 3 No. Three Bed Apartments
- Outline Consent 2019/0111/OUT Withdrawn but Recommended for Approval Subject to Section 106 Contribution
- Offers Invited on a Unconditional or Planning Conditional Basis
- Rare Opportunity in a Sustainable Location Close to the Town Centre Amenities