The premises comprise of a former estate agents and are accessed via a pedestrian door from Hoghton Street which leads into the open plan front office. A corridor towards the rear of the premises provides 3 separate private offices off along with space for storage/shelving units.
Kitchen & WC facilities are provided along with a rear door leading out onto a shared yard area.
Please note the premises are only available due to re-location of the existing tenant (McGuires Estate Agents).
Hoghton Street adjoins the town's prime retail pitch of Chapel Street and is close to the railway station and car parking facilities off London Street. Occupiers in the immediate vicinity include many local medical, legal and professional practices in addition to the national retailers nearby on Chapel Street. The subject unit can be found between Hoghton Coffee Lounge (Former Mimi & Lottie) and Adaptive Comms.
- Ground Floor Premises Within Southport Town Centre
- Approximately 858 Sq Ft GIA
- Self Contained With WC & Kitchen Facilities
- Suitable For A Variety Of Uses Including Ongoing A2 (Professional) And A1 (Retail) Etc Subject To All Necessary Consents
- Available By Way Of A New Lease From 25th June 2019