The property comprises of a detached former substantial hotel providing 13 en-suite bedrooms in addition to lounge areas, dining room, kitchen and bar area. Externally parking is provided to the front with the rear having an enclosed lawned garden.
The property would suit retention as guest house/hotel accommodation or alternatively conversion/development into apartments or single dwelling house subject to all appropriate permissions.
The hotel is situated in a prominent position to Leicester Street, close to the famous Victorian shopping parade of Lord Street. Other nearby amenities include the Theatre and Convention Centre on the Promenade just a short distance away.
Southport is also home to a variety of Victorian architecture and the town's main tourist attractions include the Southport Pier, the second longest seaside pleasure pier in the British Isles, and the famous Royal Birkdale Golf Club.
- Former Guest House with Potential for Residential Conversion and Alternative Use Subject to Planning
- 13 En Suite Letting Rooms
- Imposing Detached Property of over 8,000 Sq Ft
- Reception, Lounge, Bar/Sitting Area, Dining Room and Kitchen
- Self Contained Owners' Accommodation
- Lawned Gardens to Rear and Off Road Parking