Rare Opportunity in affluent West Lancashire Village.
4 Station Road (former bakery): Former front breakfasting/dining room to the hotel, 2x self-contained studio flats and 2x former letting rooms (1 double, 1 single)
4b Station Road (rear barn): Laundry room, self-contained studio flat, 3x former letting rooms (2 doubles, 1 single)
6 Station Road: Semi-detached property, 6x letting rooms to upper floors (4 double, 2 single) & former hotel reception to ground floor
6a Station Road: Rear detached two-storey house with 4 bedrooms and enclosed rear lawned area
8 Station Road: Former letting rooms now converted to substantial semi-detached house, let at £950 pcm
Parbold is an attractive and affluent West Lancashire Village, approximately 3 miles west of Junction 27 of the M6 motorway, approximately 9 miles from Wigan and approximately 7 miles from Ormskirk. The subject properties are situated on Station Road, close to the juncture of the Southport to Wigan/Manchester railway line, the Parbold railway station and, is the primary road in and out of the village.
- Rare Opportunity in affluent West Lancashire Village.
- Former Douglas Valley Hotel
- Scope for hotel reinstatement or conversion into further residential accommodation, subject to the necessary consents.
- Properties fronting Station Road may also have alternative commercial uses, again subject to the necessary consents.
- 2 Existing residential tenants paying £400 per calendar month each. The Vendor will grant new 6 month AST tenancies at the same rent, upon completion
- Total area of existing properties we believe extends to approximately 6,322 Sq Ft.