Ground floor offices with dual glazed bay frontage, with fascia signage above, onto Hoghton Street.
From the central pedestrian entrance, door leads into the primary open plan office/reception. Beyond this, there is further office area behind glazed partitioning. Air conditioning is provided to these areas.
The rear corridor provides a store room and kitchen area off, in addition to male and female WC's and external door into an enclosed rear yard, beyond which is a gated car park with two car parking spaces provided.
The subject property is located in Hoghton Street within Southport Town Centre, close to it's juncture with London Street and Chapel Street, which is the primary pedestrianised retail area of Southport Town Centre and provides access to Southport Train Station.
Hoghton Street is the recognised address in the town for professional, medical and legal office occupiers.
- Self Contained Ground Floor Offices extending to approximately 1,210 sq ft NIA
- Town Centre Location
- Two car parking spaces provided to the rear
- Well appointed with reception, open plan and private offices - with air conditioning to part
- Would suit alternative user such as D1/Medical or A1/Retail, subject to the necessary consents
- Available by way of a new lease