238 Liverpool Road is a three bed semi-detached house providing approximately 1875 square feet over ground and first floors and would benefit from some modernisation and upgrading.
The existing garage to the side of the property is to be demolished to provide a private access from Liverpool Road onto a substantial and currently lawned area, which backs onto the rear gardens of properties on Carnarvon Road and adjoins the recently developed Birkdale Library site, a cul-de-sac of detached two-storey houses.
Planning permission has been granted (DC/2018/00629) for the construction of a 4 bed detached house, which would benefit from a private location and generous garden plot.
The plans as approved show an open plan kitchen, diner and living room with dual bi-fold doors onto patio areas, in addition to separate lounge, utility and WC off the main entrance hall.
The first floor provides 4 bedrooms, each with en-suite facilities.
For further details of the approved planning consent and associated drawings, please contact the joint sole agents.
The subject property is situated on Liverpool Road in Birkdale, opposite the Mercedes Car Dealership and close to the retail amenities nearby, including Tesco Express and the new Aldi Superstore.
- Semi Detached 3 Bedroom House and Substantial Development Plot for Large 4 Bedroom Detached Dwelling
Existing house (blue) and rear development plot (red)
- 238 Liverpool Road 3 bed semi detached house
- Land to side and rear providing a substantial plot, accessed by way of a private drive
- Existing house (blue) and rear development plot (red)
- Planning permission granted (DC/2018/00629) - for a 4 bedroom two storey detached dwelling
- Ideal Self Build Opportunity
- Convenient location for Birkdale amenities