The significantly extended ground floor provides over 1,488 sq ft net of accommodation including a front sales area with food preparation area beyond and internal staircase to the first floor.
Beyond this there are doors to the side, further storage with w.c. and open plan further food preparation and bakery area to the rear.
The first floor flat also has a steel staircase to the side which leads into the entrance corridor with rear bedroom off, a further bedroom and w.c./shower room is also provided with a kitchen/store and large lounge into the first floor bay to the front elevation.
Externally access is provided to the side which leads to a detached sectional garage and paved patio area to the rear, which in turn also provides parking.
Formerly the long established Graysons Bakery, the property is situated to Station Road, the primary High Street location within Ainsdale village, close to the towns railway station.
- Former Shop and Bakery and First Floor Flat Ainsdale Village
- Substantial Ground Floor Accommodation of approximately 1,488 sq ft NIA
- Two Bedroomed Flat to the First Floor with External Staircase
- Parking and Garage to Rear
- Prominent Position to Station Road in Ainsdale Village
- Rare Opportunity to Purchase