Well Appointed and Ready to Trade Restaurant and Bar Premises - Premium £29,950 plus SAV.
The former Wilsons Kitchen is accessed from a dedicated entranceway off Lord Street leading to the primarily open plan first floor for dining and kitchen facilities, together with WC and storage accommodation to the first floor.
This property has been extensively refurbished to include air conditioning system, extraction facilities, kitchen equipment, fixtures and fittings in return for the premium of £29,950.
A new lease would be proposed for a term to be agreed at a rental of £12,000 per annum exclusive of other outgoings, subject to appropriate references and landlord's consent.
An inventory of the fixtures and fittings included within the sale premium can be provided on request.
- 64 Seat Restaurant Premises over First and Second Floors overlooking Lord Street
- Exceptionally Well Appointed and Refurbished and Ready to Trade
- Inventory of Refurbishment Expenditure and Fixtures and Fittings Available on Request
- Ingoing Premium of £29,950
- Rental £12,000 Per Annum - By Way of a New Lease, Subject to References and Landlord's Consent