Two interconnecting semi detached properties which offer a retail unit to part ground floor of 174 Bispham Road with off road parking to the front. Storage/former lounge with conservatory off, kitchen and rear lean to, leading into a substantial paved area with planting beds and polytunnel, in addition to rear outbuilding with power and light.
172 Bispham Road has a gated front parking area, with entrance vestibule leading to stairs to the first floor which in turn is interconnected with next door and in total provides four bedrooms, two bathrooms/shower rooms in addition to an office area above 174.
The ground floor of 172 Bispham Road has an open plan lounge and dining room with kitchen beyond, which provides access to the rear and the attached garage with rear pedestrian entrance and up and over door to the front.
The property provides scope to reinstate back into two semi detached properties, or further alternative non domestic uses, subject to the necessary consents.
- Detached Property Providing Two Interconnecting Semi Detached
- Prominent Corner Position with Part Retail Area to Ground Floor and Off Road Parking
- Substantial Side and Rear Yard Areas
- Scope for Reinstatement into Two Dwellings, Conversion or Re-Development for Alternative Uses (subject to the necessary consents)
- Offered with Vacant Possession