Two interconnecting offices constructed over basement, ground, first and second floors providing over 5,350 sq ft NIA of office accommodation, providing a ground floor reception area and meeting rooms in addition to a
variety of private offices and stores to the upper floor, the basement providing deed and file storage facilities.
The Partners of Brighouses occupy the property by way of a 10 year full repairing and insuring lease from 1 st January 2015 at an annual rental of £32,500 per annum, subject to 5 yearly reviews, with the next review being in 2020. A copy of this lease is available on request.
Clarendon House is situated to an elevated position to St Georges Place which overlooks Lord Street within Southport town centre.
- Existing Tenant Wholly Unaffected by the Sale.
- Let by way of a 10 year Full Repairing and Insuring Lease from 1st January 2015 at an Annual Rental of £32,500 per annum exclusive of all other outgoings. Next Rent Review 2020.
- Two Imposing and Interconnecting Office Properties overlooking St George's Place Garens to Lord Street, Southport.
- Accommodation Extends to over 5,350 Sq Ft over Ground, First, Second and Third Floors.
- Profitable Law Firm Tenant Established in the 1870's and has occupied the premises for nearly 100 years.
- Prime Investment Opportunity - No VAT on Purchase Price