Melton Grange is a detached Victorian villa which we understand was converted in approximately 2007 to provide 10 luxury apartments. This comprises of one 2 bedroom duplex apartment, five 2 bedroom apartments and four 1 bedroom properties, all of a generous size and finish to a good standard of specification. Constructed over four storeys, including a basement, the property is Grade II Listed and has many ornate features both internally and externally to include turrets to the first floor, balustrade entrance, ornate patterned leaded glazing to part. A copy of the Listing is available on request.
The self-contained apartments are predominantly accessed through an ornate central entrance and lobby area with the exception of Units 4 and 5, which are accessed from the exterior of the building at basement/lower ground floor level and range in size from just under 500 square feet over 1,300 square feet.
Internally the accommodation is finished to a modern residential specification and typically benefits from carpeted suspended timber floors, painted plastered walls and ceilings, pendant lighting, wall-mounted hot water radiators, secondary double glazing, with a similar specification to the common areas.
Externally, the property sits on a large landscaped plot with mature trees to the perimeter and parking to the front providing space for approximately 10 vehicles with access directly off Cambridge Road.
- Substantial Detached Grade II Listed Victorian Villa Converted To Provide 10 Self-Contained Residential Apartments, Estimated Rental Income £65,0000 Per Annum when fully let.
- Converted Into Modern Apartments In 2007
- Potential For Future Individual Apartment Sales
- Scope For Active Management And Rental Increase
- Prominent And Impressive Building To Cambridge Road (A565) In An Established Residential Location Of Churchtown In Southport