Cambridge Walks is accessed off either Eastbank Street, Southport or alternatively off Cambridge Arcade, which in turn connects Chapel Street through to Lord Street. The arcade comprises of a number of retail & leisure units to include The Entertainer Toy Store, Tap & Bottles Beer Shop, Ebb & Flow Tattoo Parlour and The Hungry Monk Restaurant.
Following completion of the Atkinson Art Gallery and Southport Library works the arcade also benefits from a further entrance way in between the Atkinson Library.
Description: The subject unit provides ground floor open plan sales area with partitioned office/storage area.
Stairs lead to the first floor where kitchen & WC facilities are provided along with an open plan office/storage area.
- Ground Floor Retail Unit with First Floor Office/Storage
- Southport Town Centre Location
- Situated to Attractive Victorian Arcade Cambridge Walks
- Other Operators Include The Entertainer Toy Store, Tap & Bottles Beer Shop, Ebb & Flow Tattoo Parlour and The Hungry Honk Restaurant
- Short Term Inclusive Packages or Longer Leases with Incentives available, Subject To Status