Full planning permission is expected by the end of March 2020 for the conversion of the main dwelling house to incorporate a two-storey new build side extension and redevelopment of the existing coach house with proposed vehicle access off both Blundellsands Road and Kenilworth Road in addition to 15 car parking spaces and associated external landscaping.
The existing substantial dwelling house is constructed over basement, ground, first and second floors.
The basement level, which has been partially refurbished and is accessed to the rear, is incorporated into the design and does not require further excavation.
Externally, 15 car parking spaces are provided (including 2 disabled spaces). Existing mature trees are to be retained and two access points are to be provided off Kenilworth Road and Blundellsands Road East.
The subject property is located on the corner of Blundellsands Road East and Kenilworth Road, Crosby (please refer to aerial location plans below). Crosby is a coastal town within the borough of Sefton, Merseyside, approximately 7 miles north of Liverpool.
The Blundellsands area of Crosby is a highly regarded residential location, close to Crosby Beach and the location of Antony Gormley's Another Place statues.
- Highly Regarded Residential Address
- Full Planning Permission is expected by end of March 2020 for 13 Self Contained Apartments
- Consent Provides For The Conversion Of The Existing Dwelling House And Two Storey Extension To The Side In Addition to the Redevelopment Of The Rear Coach House
- Combination Of Contemporary Design And Refurbishment Of Traditional Architecture Of An Existing Dwelling
- Well Maintained And Established Garden Plot With Vehicle Access Off Both Blundellsands Road East and Reinstatement Of Access From Kenilworth Road
- Landscaped Site To Provide 15 Car Parking Spaces