The property is a mid-terrace adjacent to a large Vauxhall dealership and close to an opposite parade of shops, comprising takeaway, doctors' surgery, pharmacy, convenience store.
The subject property is facing the busy A59/County Road, situated to the north west of Ormskirk, the A59 connects Liverpool to Preston.
The ground floor is occupied by a ladies' hairdressing salon, who occupy by way of a rolling notice whereby vacant possession could be obtained, subject to serving three months' notice.
The rental is currently £5,750 per annum and we believe it is independently metered for electricity.
Accessed off County Road, the front door is provided leading into the maisonette ground floor accommodation, comprising, kitchen and lounge, leading onto rear garden with lawn and outbuildings. Please note, the rear/outside WC is currently for the use of the hairdressing tenant. Stairs to the first floor provide a further bedroom/living room, in addition to two further bedrooms to the front and rear of the property, in addition to a bathroom/WC.
The residential accommodation would benefit from refurbishment throughout and the property offers scope to extend to the rear and alter, subject to obtaining vacant possession and could be suitable for a variety of alternate uses.
- Rare Opportunity To Purchase A Mixed Use Investment Property To The Prominent And Busy A59/County Road
- The Ground Floor Comprises A Longstanding Hairdressing Tenant Paying £5,750 Per Annum - By Way Of A Rolling Notice Agreement
- Residential Accommodation - Dedicated Entrance Off County Road
- Residential Accommodation Offered With Vacant Possession
- Scope To Obtain Vacant Possession, Alteration Or Extension And Alternative Uses, Subject To The Necessary Consents