Formerly a motorbike sale showroom, the premises have been extensively refurbished to provide new glazed doors to the front elevation, and have been redecorated throughout internally to provide open plan sales and storage areas.
Typical specification provides for gas central heating, solid painted floors, plastered and painted walls and ceilings with recessed lighting or surface mounted light fittings.
The property has now been let at £18,000 per annum by way of a new three year lease. The tenant is currently undertaking their works of fit-out and alterations. The same tenant also occupies the adjacent ground floor office at a rental of £1,920.
The substantial first floor and again extensively refurbished flat provides a main bedroom, open plan living/kitchen area, four bedrooms, two of which benefit from en suite WC and shower facilities. This is let by way of an assured shorthold tenancy agreement, again to the same occupier at £750 per calendar month.
- Preliminary Particulars - Existing Tenant Unaffected by Sale
- Extensively Refurbished Showroom Now Let for Leisure Use at £18,000 Per Annum
- Adjacent Self Contained Office Also Let at £1,920 Per Annum
- Substantially Refurbished Four Bedroom First Floor Flat Let at £750 per Calendar Month (£9,000)
- Ingoing Tenant Currently Undertaking Fit Out
- Producing Approximately £29,880 Per Annum