The site of the proposed development is currently occupied by a number of agricultural style commercial buildings, which have been used for many years as grain stores and for the production of animal feed.
From plans provided, we understand these existing buildings provide a total gross footprint of 1,948m2 (20,958 square feet) and an existing building volume of 11,783m2 (126,840 square feet). The ridge heights of the existing buildings range from approximately 7 metres to 10 metres. The existing consent is outline only and does not specify development density.
Please note the existing dwelling at the northern end of the site does not form part of the sale and, as aforementioned, would look to retain ownership of its access road. Further details to be confirmed - subject to contract.
- Outline Planning Permission Granted for 7 Dwellings
- Total Site Area Approximately 1.48 Acres - Subject to Confirmation with the Deeds
- Existing Buildings's Footprint - 1,948m2
- Existing Building Volume - 11,783m2
- Prestigious Semi Rural Position in Aughton, Near Ormskirk