A prominent corner mixed use property comprising of two retail units, a one-bed self-contained first floor flat and a yoga studio over part-ground floor and first floor, off Alma Road, Birkdale.
14 Upper Aughton Road - Former Birkdale Carpets
Former Birkdale Carpets retail unit offered with vacant possession. Extending to approximately 1,825 square feet, we understand this deceptively large unit historically commanded a rental in the order of £10,000 per annum exclusive.
14B Upper Aughton Road
Self-contained retail unit let to Eyewear retailers at an arguably concessional rental of £403.00 per month exclusive (£4,836 per annum). This tenant is holding over following their existing lease expiry.
14A Upper Aughton Road
Self-contained one-bedroom first floor flat with electric heating system, let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement at £428.00 per calendar month, including water rates, i.e. £5,136 per annum.
1a Alma Road
Well-appointed hot yoga studio premises with ground floor reception, offices and parking off Alma Road, with primarily open plan first floor studio accommodation. The existing tenant is currently paying £770.00 per calendar month on a monthly rolling arrangement following lease expiry January 2019.
Guide Price £325,000.
Please note our client may also consider the sale of the adjacent property, which would be available by way of separate negotiation. Ground Floor 1B and First Floor 1 Alma Road Birkdale - Two purpose built two-bedroom flats each let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy at £525.00 per month. Our client may consider the sale of these adjacent properties for a guide of £225,000.
- Mixed Used Investment Property Situated To Prominent Birkdale Location
- 2 Retail Units, Self-Contained First Floor Flat And Yoga Studio
Former Birkdale Carpets Retail Unit Approximately 1,825 Square Feet NIA - Currently Vacant.
- Tenanted M & S Eyewear Retail Unit Producing Approximately £4,850 Per Annum.
- One-Bedroom Self-Contained Flat - Let On Ast At £5,136 Per Annum (£428pcm).
- Ground And First Floor Yoga Studio Off Alma Road - Producing Approximately £9,240 Per Annum
- Alternative Use / Conversion Potential - Subject To The Necessary Consents
- Adjacent Purpose Built 2 Flats (2 Bedrooms - 1a And 1b Alma Road) Could Also Be Available By Way Of Separate Negotiation.
- No VAT On Purchase Price.