Extending to approximately 0.44 acres, subject to confirmation with the Deeds, this land, we understand, is zoned as greenbelt and historically has been used as a small gated paddock/smallholding, which in turn has a gated access off St Michael Road in Aughton.
From our vendor client's enquiries, redevelopment of this site is unlikely to be granted by West Lancs Borough Council, however, subject to the level of offers received, the clients would give consideration to including an appropriate clawback covenant, the terms of which are to be agreed.
The site is offered by way of an informal tender, whereby we request offers are received in writing before 12.00 midday on Friday 15th March 2019.
We would request the offer confirms the level of offer, solicitors' details, proof of funds/funding and if any conditions are to apply, i.e. if a clawback provision for 10-15 years would be acceptable, etc.
All offers will be considered on their individual merits - for further details please contact Graham Bowling BSc(Hons) MRICS email@example.com
- Greenbelt paddock/smallholding land off St Michael Road, Aughton, near Ormskirk. Approximately 0.44 acres - subject to confirmation with the Deeds
- Informal tender - written offers requested by midday Friday 15th March 2019
- Vendors may consider inclusion of clawback provision subject to all other terms of the offer being agreed
- Greenbelt smallholding land close to the A59 Northway, accessed via St Michael Road, Aughton
- Guide price - offers in excess of £25,000